Information and FAQ
At .Gacha Guild., our main rule is to have fun!
Though to make sure everyone has the best time they can have, we have a few rules for conduct:
• Refrain from excessive gesture or sound spam.
• Child avatars are not allowed. This is due to the Adult sim rating.
• Be respectful to others on voice and in the .GG. group chat.
• Basically, just be nice!
Click here to go directly to complete venue rules.
BLOGGERS & DESIGNERS
SPONSORSHIP, AFFILIATES & CONTRIBUTORS
GACHA TRADE & RESALE
1. No child avatars. NONE. Our sim is Adult rated and we do not allow child avatars of any kind, this includes cubs. You will be asked to change, or you will be sent home.
2. No NSFW talk, especially on voice. Yes, we have an Adult rated sim, but that does not mean people want to hear about your exploits while shopping. Keep it classy.
3. If your avatar is so large that it obstructs whole vendor areas, please change.
4. No hate speech, including but not limited to racial, sexual, and religious.
(I’m sad there’s a need to put this here.)
5. No excessive and/or loud sound spam, meaning gestures, music, dancers, etc.
6. No exposed genitals. Please cover them or remove them. 😐
To assist other people’s performance, make sure you are using an avatar with low complexity. If you are having other difficulties, you will need to change your viewer’s performance to the minimum standards listed at the event to properly enjoy the festivities.